New Billboard.com

Garrett Jennings garrettjennings55 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 20:02:06 UTC 2009

http://www.billboard.com/#/album/the-jennifer-jennings-band/all-the-pieces/1243261
This might seem like a shameless plug for my wife's album, but my wife's band, The Jennifer Jennings Band, has just released a CD called "All The Pieces" and one of the songs on it is called "If I Ever Fall", which the guys in the band refer to as their "Who" song. James DiGirolamo, the bass player with JJB is the ultimate Entwistle fan and I would put James' playing skills right up there with John.
"All the Pieces" does have some similarities to songs like "Behind Blue Eyes" which starts off acoustically, and then rocks out.
The song has also come to represent Jennifer's fight against the autism epidemic.  Jennifer and I have a son named Ben who is autistic.
If you want to listen to the song on billboard, you will need to sign up as a Lala member.
You can also hear the song at:
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/jenniferjennings2
or I-tunes at:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=292924567&s=143441
or http://www.myspace.com/thejenniferjenningsband
or
http://www.taxi.com/thejenniferjenningsband
Her official website is:
http://www.thejenniferjenningsband.com
The album as a whole has been described as Sheryl Crow meets the Allman brothers.
Thanks,
Who fan in Chicago,
Garrett