The Who - I Can See For Miles

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Wed Jul 1 13:12:47 UTC 2009

It's been a while since I've done one of these, but here's my latest compilation.

The theme of this project is "places I can see".

I can see for miles.
I can see my street.
I can see my city.
I can see my country.
I can see the sea.
I can see other countries.
America, the East, the Far East, and beyond...

Tracklist: soon.

The Music and CD Covers can be found at:

	http://sites.google.com/site/mobaileyorg/Home/music/icanseeformiles

My other compilations can all be found at this new website:

	http://sites.google.com/site/mobaileyorg/Home/who-p

The files are no longer hosted on Microsoft's Skydrive, as that was getting too unreliable.

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.