Fun Quiz!

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 04:56:56 UTC 2009

In a message dated 1/29/2009 10:27:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Keithjmoon70 at aol.com writes:

> John Entwistle was too loud.
>
> and he didn't care enough.

nah, he cared. probably not about his life in a sense, but about his playing.
there have been a few interviews where he felt he was getting better at his
playing and he wanted to continue and get even more so.   I think he acheived
that. probably not as much as he wanted (we're all insecure in a way, aren't
we?), but, well, compare his playing in the 60's to the way he played in his
final years. those "5:15" bass solos, hello?!    plus, he designed his own bass
"fuzz" guitar, therefore NO one can touch him. ha.