Honesty really rocks

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Thu Jan 29 09:48:59 UTC 2009

A few days ago, I said:

> Favourite Concert DVDs:
>
>	- The Who - Isle of Wight

Unless I missed it, I don't think that anyone else has included this in their list of favourite DVDs....?

I'm surprised by this, as I think this is the greatest example of the classic pre-"Who's Next" era.  We're never going to get another concert, from this period, of this quality.  Only Woodstock comes close.

It's the nearest thing we're ever going to get (realistically) to a good quality Live at Leeds DVD.

So why wasn't this on more people's lists?  Was this an oversight?  Or do people really not like this concert?

Are you not Who fans?  ;-)

-MB

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.