Fun Quiz!

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Thu Jan 29 09:22:48 UTC 2009

Pato H. pointed this out:

> Here's the link so you can have a bit of Who Fun!
> http://muzicquiz.com/thewho/?22174050

Thanks Pato.  You're right, that was fun.  Yes, I got 100% without too much difficulty.

I has to laugh at these trick questions:

> 4.)	 Who is known as 'The Ox'?

> 5.)	 Who is known as 'the Quiet One'?

And as for question 6:

> 6.)   Who replaced Keith Moon?
>
> A) Rob Blake.
> B) Kenney Jones.
> C) Steve Lee.

The forth option seems to be missing:

D) No one can ever replace Keith Moon although Zak Starkey is the only drummer who's ever come close.

Which is obviously the only correct response.

-MB (He's an Iron Man, He's an Iron Man, He can Iron all those shirts, Oh yes he can.)

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.