Honesty really rocks

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 09:15:58 UTC 2009

Favourite Concert DVDs:

	- The Who - Isle of Wight
	- Neil Young - Rust Never Sleeps (the one with the Jawa-like Road-Eyes)
	- Pink Floyd - Pulse

Favourite Music Documentaries:

	- The Who - The Kids Are Alright
	- The Who - Amazing Journey
	- The Beatles - Anthology (5 DVDs, but  I only really like the last 3)
	- The Sex Pistols - Rock and Roll Swindle

I've got so many more music DVDs (Radiohead at Astoria, Paul Weller, Rolling Stones in Hyde Park, Mike Oldfield, and Stereophonics all come to mind).  But I so rarely get to watch them.  The only time I get to see them is when I've got a pile of ironing to get through.

-MB

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.