Honesty really rocks

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 05:32:57 UTC 2009

In a message dated 1/26/2009 9:46:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
schrade at akrobiz.com writes:

> Who - TKAA
> Who - Woodstock
> Who - Kilburn/London
> Who - Essen '81
> Who - 30 Years
> Who - Houston '75

TKAA a "concert DVD"? more like a documentary to me.  and I was referring to
"officially released" concert DVDs. but if you want to add bootlegs, I guess
that's ok.  I liked KISSology as well. and the who in houston 1975 is AMAZING.
should be released officially some day.    I also wanna add the yeah yeah
yeahs "tell me what rockers to swallow" to my list.