Fw: Info on Who Sell Out Deluxe

Benn Kempster whoboy at fsmail.net
Mon Jan 26 16:30:02 UTC 2009

>24. Premier Drums Full Version Previously Unreleased
Could this be the "Moon Explosion" we've been waiting for?
>28. In The Hall Of The Mountain King
Fingers crossed that this is the unedited version.
>18. Glittering Girl Previously Unreleased Version
Wonder if this is a "tidier" Daltrey vocal version.....?

>26. Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand Mirasound Version
Hmmm.....not sure I can stomach yet another version of "Mary Anne",but........
All looks very encouraging to me and will be something to really get our teeth in to.  I remember the reaction that the originally expanded CD received and this, hoipefully, should exceed the previously high expectations for the set.  Great to see that they haven't been sucked in to including live material on a studio set too.

Benn
"This is a fucking rock and roll concert not a fucking tea party - RIGHT!" - PT - 10.12.1971