Honesty really rocks

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 05:51:08 UTC 2009

anyone wants to chime in and reveal what their fav concert DVD(s) are?

here are some of my faves (maybe ALL my faves for that matter. in no
particular order):

U2: "zoo tv in sydney", "U2 go home", "elevation: Live from boston"

bruce springsteen: "Live in new york city", "Live in barcelona"

the who: royal albert hall 2000, kilburn 1977 / London 1969

pete townshend: music from "Lifehouse"

white stripes: "under blackpool Lights"

blondie: Live in new york 1999

iggy pop: Live @ avenue B

the ramones: "it's alive 1974-1996"

nirvana: MTV unplugged

elton John: the great amphitheatre in epherus (from "four tickets, four
destinations" box set)

rolling stones: the olympia in paris (from "four Licks" box set)

roy orbison: "black and white night"

carl perkins and friends: a rockabilly session

"the concert for george"

"the Last waltz"

"the complete monterey pop festival"

"woodstock"

"Live aid"

the last four count as "concert DVDs", right?