Honesty really rocks

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 05:06:22 UTC 2009

>ha!  "under blackpool Lights". have it. good stuff.    never knew that about
Jack's "obnoxious" arm.  and where exactly are  they in the audience?

Jack and Meg are seen in the balcony clapping at the end of Let's Shake
Hands. If you really want to get a little kick, go to the song menu, move down  to
Let's Shake Hands and push the right arrow on your remote 3 times. That's
just one more of the little surprises. Surprises make a DVD much  better!

I  bought and saw Under Blackpool Lights just a week before  I saw them live.
It's amazing how well they captured how good they   live on that DVD.
"Honest" bands are good live. Yes Ma'am.
_YouTube -  The White Stripes - Let's Build A Home (Live)_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9bgjsRP-bs&feature=related)

Jon in Mi