Info on Who Sell Out Deluxe

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Sun Jan 25 03:56:20 UTC 2009

> Notice how they're really padding out this tracklist
> to make it sound more interesting?

Some of that padding looks pretty darn good!

> > 23. Sodding About Previously Unreleased
>
> Heard of it, but haven't heard it yet.  Looking forward
> to this one.

There's a "Sodding About" on the HORTON HEARS
THE WHO boot which is simply some silly studio chatter
while the lads are recording "Happy Jack."  It's on the
30 YEARS box set just before "Happy Jack."  So, that's
been officially released.  Hmm....could be anything.

> > 16. Relax Early Rehearsal

Early rehearsal?  Man, if they have gems like this I
wonder what other treasures they have.

- SCHRADE in Akron