TheWho Digest, Vol 16, Issue 5

Howe Machine Company howemachinecompany at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 20:52:26 UTC 2009

Alan said:
> >at the Gala and Barbra Streisand turned to ask me if I really wrote it.
>
> I've been meaning to write this ever since I first read it, so now I
> don't have to look up the original mention:  this makes Barbra
> Streisand a moron

I know what you mean - especially when you consider that, a few years later,

she asked Pete to write a couple of songs for her ("And I Moved", "And I
Forget the Other").
You'd think that she would have researched his music a bit before that.

I think that was Bette Middler who asked Pete to write for him.  It was on a
Rockline interview.
Mike