Pepsi Generation

Martin Bailey mobailey at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 21 18:57:43 UTC 2009

Kevin in VT disgusted us with this horrid concoction:

> give me 3/4 Diet Pepsi with 1/4 Orangina or Fanta.  It's what the German's
> call a "Spa:tzy."
> Damn tasty!

Yuk.

I once went into a pub, and ordered a coke and an orange juice.  (Expecting
two separate drinks, of course.)  The barman looked at me funny, and asked
if I was sure.  I said yes.  He then mixed me a coke and orange juice
together.  I was so shocked, I had to drink it.  It was brown and cloudy,
and very disgusting.

Here's some relevant MP3s:

New Pepsi Ad:
http://cid-947af7fe6e297cd8.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/TheWho/Music/YouTube/My%20Generation%20%7C5Pepsi%20Pass%20Commercial%20Mix%7C6%20-%20The%20Who.mp3

U2's version of WGFA:
http://cid-947af7fe6e297cd8.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/TheWho/Music/Covers/U2%20-We%20Wont%20Get%20Fooled%20Again.mp3

-MB (currently drinking a Diet Cherry Coke.  C. H. E. R. R. Y.  Cola)