PETE TOWNSHEND TELLS US WHERE HE'S AT

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 14:13:14 UTC 2009

jimthewhofan quoted Pete:

>>"I am not a Who fan, I have always wanted to stop. (I feel I should insert a
smiley face here or something, but I am not being ironic, I really don't like
being in The Who very much, but that is another story)."<<

then jimthewhofan said:

> Really, it's not that stunning. At least not to me. ...

You're right.  Pete's distaste of The Who is well known, and The Who have only kept going because of John and now Roger.

But there's something about this latest quote which is particularly nasty towards The Who.

I don't know if it's because of this quote in particular or not, but the whole interview / news story has now been taken down from thewho.com.  You can no longer find it either from the home page or by using this link:

> from http://www.thewho.com/index.php?module=news&news_item_id=262

-MB

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.