Pepsi Generation

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 13:14:01 UTC 2009

I'm a Pepsi Max kinda guy myself.  So my vote goes to Pepsi.

The only time I drink full-fat coke is with Vodka.

This thread reminds me of the live cover U2 did of Won't Get Fooled Again.  At the end of the song, Bono sings (in the style of "My Generation"):

"Your generation
The Pepsi Generation"

Then, just for fairness and to prove he's unbiased, he adds:

"C-C-C-Coke!
C-C-C-Coke!"

-MB

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.