Pepsi Generation

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 04:20:04 UTC 2009

In a message dated 1/19/2009 11:09:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
schrade at akrobiz.com writes:

> OK, I haven't seen the commercial but I'm a Pepsi fan
> (who enjoys a Coke on occasion).  Looks like -- so
> far -- it's 2-1 in favor of Coke over Pepsi.  Anyone else
> wanna chime in on their favo(u)rite soda/pop?  Bubble Up?

don't drink soda much anymore, but when I did, it was pepsi. and I still do
enjoy sunkist, slice and mountain dew on occasion. I dig root beer as well,
though I forgot the brand name. it's not A&W, it's another one.

I saw the commercial for the first time just now. you all know how I feel
about songs in commercials, but I guess if you're gonna do one that shows one
"generation" going into another, is there a better song to accompany it? nope.