Pete's Blog - THE KENNEDY AWARDS WEEKEND

jimthewhofan at aol.com jimthewhofan at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 21:10:26 UTC 2009

I'm sure BS is aware of My Generation, Won't Get Fooled Again and > Teenage Wasteland (sic).?

 I feel confident that Babs is aware of TOMMY as a piece of musical history. She's probably also aware that the Who were a loud band. As far as how deeply her knowledge of the Who goes, she does have a son, Jason Gould (Eliot Gould is his dad) who's just a bit younger than me, so she's probably heard a Who song or two played in her house.

Jim