Pete's Blog - THE KENNEDY AWARDS WEEKEND

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Wed Jan 14 23:59:25 UTC 2009

Jim wrote:

 >  Hey, Alan. Did you really watch Pete's reaction to that performance
and think it was anything other than genuine respect,
 > admiration and emotion? You're obviously entitled to your own opinion
of the performance, but I don't see how you ca
 > say that you don't think Pete was moved. It was written all over his
face.

 > Jim M

Yeah!  What's the problem Alan?      :-)      Please explain your
suspicions on this.

I think this song speaks to the core of *the blues*, which is experienced by
the *down-trodden* and *disenfranchised*, as well as the *misunderstood
teenager*
that Pete originally wrote this song about, IMO.

Joe in Philly