"uncut" on charlton

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 20:37:51 UTC 2009

the latest issue of "uncut" (Johnny cash on the cover) has a 4-page piece on
charlton 1974 with very nice photos of the who and the "other acts": Lou reed,
montrose, humble pie and bad company (w. commentary by the photographer) and
a request for those who were there if they have any recollections to e-mail
them and they will publish "the best stories".

there's also a vague mention in the issue of a "special edition" of
"quadrophenia" coming with comments from pete that we've read before, "I would like to
see an orchestration of 'quad'", "rog is keen on the idea of doing another
tour of the piece", "I would like to release a surround sound version of the
album", "I'm very keen on the musical adaptation" etc. etc.  again, very vague.