What were Who without words? Drum, Dumb and Blinding Guitars

Martin Bailey mobailey at ntlworld.com
Fri Jan 9 19:28:25 UTC 2009

Joe in Philly asked:
> Martin, is there enough of these for one of your special compilations?

Yes.  There is.

As requested, my latest compilation just contains The Who's instrumentals,
spliced together with other odd bits of Who music.  I even found solo
instrumentals from John, Keith, and even Roger(!).  29 tracks in all (some
of which are just a few seconds long).

Drum, Dumb and Blinding Guitars (parts 1, 2 and 3) can be found here:

http://cid-947af7fe6e297cd8.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/TheWho/Music/Drum,%20Dumb%20and%20Blinding%20Guitars

Tracklist next week.  I don't want to give away any surprises, but there's a
a Quad section in Part 3 which is simply beautiful.

-MB