The Who - From the Boy to the Man and other Animals

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Mon Jan 5 10:47:04 UTC 2009

Matt,

You're a bit behind.

Here's the Animals one:

http://cid-947af7fe6e297cd8.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/TheWho/Music/Animals

And my latest one: Who Are You? (Double CDs)

http://cid-947af7fe6e297cd8.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/TheWho/Music/Who%20Are%20You

I can't imagine doing any tributes to other band's albums.  There's just not enough Who songs to choose from.  But there will be more Who concept albums soon - I've already got a couple more ideas.

-MB