You...complete...me

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Sun Jan 4 03:03:19 UTC 2009

From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade at akrobiz.com>

>> Just watched Jerry McGuire for the first time.  How
>> come no one ever told me about the first few minutes???
>
> Sorry!  We didn't know!  I've never seen the movie.  It
> includes LMLOTD, right?  Is that what you're referring to?

It's soooo much cooler than that!  The movie opens with a dark screen; the
first thing you hear is the crowd reaction to Pete introducing Magic Bus at
Leeds.  If, like most of us, you've heard that cheer a thousand times, it's
unmistakable. Then the beat starts and the first three minutes of the movie
play out with the song in the background.  A few minutes later they use
Getting in Tune and later on they play more of MB.

Jim M