KCH

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 14:07:04 UTC 2009

Sorry - I missed the thread re:Pete running out of Who material...but Pete has said in the past that he doesn't write solo material- his solo material is just stuff that Roger rejected.  Yes?

I can't wait to see the entire show. I live in Taipei and no such luck seeing it here...even with a sattelite! Man.....

I DID see the musical tributes and the tears were flowing big time listening to Bettye Lavette. MY GOD. I don't think I ever really "got" that song until I heard her interpretation. Bravo Bettye- well done. It makes me proud to be a woman...since we usually get the shaft from... oh nevermind. Won't go there!

LOL at Babs covering Pete's mouth after asking him if he wrote LROM! Only Babs can get away with telling Pete to shut it! heh heh.

Happy WHONEWYEAR to one and all!

Peace and love,
Suexxx