Wolfgang's Vault Playlists

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Feb 19 19:42:11 UTC 2009

In a message dated 2/19/2009 10:08:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
JOELTLE515 at aol.com writes:

> I know it through weird al's parody "I Lost on Jeopardy". ha!   greg kihn
> himself makes a cameo at the end of the song's video. the weird al version I
>
> mean.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hicZKvkPfAA

sorry if this seemed like I was repeating myself. I sent the above posting
and it wasn't going through, so I sent a second one, which was the first posting
you saw that appeared of mine in which I mentioned the weird al parody and
all.  hope I'm making sense here. ha.