Cut My Hair

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 13:40:37 UTC 2009

I was getting my hair cut yesterday, and my regular barber noticed my Who T Shirt.  He surprised me when he said his surname was "Daltrey".

He went on to tell me that he had met Roger a few times, at his trout farm.  But he'd never mentioned to Roger that they were distantly related.

Apparently, Roger's grandmother had married into my barber's family during the war.  (I'm not sure whether that makes sense, as this wouldn't have been very long before Roger was born.  But I suppose it's possible...?  It would have meant that Roger's dad would have taken on the new family name too...?)

He'd regretted never seeing The Who live during their, but thinks it's too late to see them now.  I tried to convinced him that they're still worth seeing, as he may be pleasantly surprised.

-MB

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.