Wolfgang's Vault Playlists

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 13:30:07 UTC 2009

Ernie said:

> didn't greg kihn do that song "Jeopardy" that became his one and only hit?

After a little searching, yes, you're right.  I've not heard of that song either.  I've just heard it, but I don't like this particular song much.

But I've just heard this whole concert, and I really like that though.
(at: http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/dt/greg-kihn-band-concert/20053084-7418.html )

So many good cover versions, which they weave into their own songs.  They sound a little bit like Huey Lewis and the News, I guess (not a glowing comparison, I know).

I like all the surprises in their songs.  Their version of Magic Bus includes the synth part to "Won't Get Fooled Again", for example.

-MB

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.