Pete Answers Questions From Fans

Benn Kempster whoboy at fsmail.net
Wed Feb 18 10:14:20 UTC 2009

Kev, re:

>A recent development considering this was answered since the Kennedy Center honors.
>
>Good news.
I'm not so certain that it is, personally.  Whilst I love to hear new material, I don't feel that the band can adequately support it on stage any longer - I'm not going to go in to a monologue about Roger's voice and Pino's bass playing, but I just don't see the point any more in them going out and touring.
I'd been hoping for a "Tommy Sessions" or "Quadrophenia Sessions" box set along the lines of The Beach Boy's "Pet Sounds Sessions", which, for the good of the band's catalogue / history would be far more important.

But, then again, given Pete's ever-changing mind-set on these things, it's equally likely that we could end up with both.
Regards,
Benn
"This is a fucking rock and roll concert not a fucking tea party - RIGHT!" - PT - 10.12.1971