Wolfgang's Vault Playlists

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 16:32:15 UTC 2009

Last week, I said:

> Anyway, this inspired me to put together my own Who-related Playlist.
> I've shared the playlist with everyone, and you can get to it here:
>
> http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/pl/the-who/349913.html
>

> NB: if anyone stumbles over any other covers of Who songs on the Wolfgang site - please let me know and I'll add them in.

I stumbled over this today.  Not a Who cover per se, but well worth a listen:

http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/tx/search/search.html?t=Cold%20Hard%20Cash/Magic%20Bus

It's a song called "Cold Hard Cash/Magic Bus", by the Greg Kihn Band.  (No one I've heard of.)

The concert also a includes good version of "Roadrunner" too (not "I'm A Roadrunner".)

-MB

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.