Wolfgang's Vault Playlists

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 16:31:42 UTC 2009

A recent email from Wolfgang's Vault mentioned this playlist made up of Beatles Covers:

http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/pl/beatles-covers/344657.html

There's no Who here, of course, but I would recommend it to any Beatles fan.  There's some great tracks that I've never heard before, from Lighthouse, Jessie Baylin, Pat Benatar, etc.

Anyway, this inspired me to put together my own Who-related Playlist.   I've shared the playlist with everyone, and you can get to it here:

http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/pl/the-who/349913.html

(You'll need to log into the Wolfgang's Vault site, of course.)

The playlist includes lots of rarer Who songs; versions of Who songs by RD, PT and JAE; as well as covers of Who songs by other people.  The songs are ordered roughly like a concert.

NB: if anyone stumbles over any other covers of Who songs on the Wolfgang site - please let me know and I'll add them in.

-MB

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.