FW: Drudge report on Pete

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 30 03:15:25 UTC 2009

Folks, tonight I'm thinking we might be caught up on putting out fires, so I've got a wonderful idea. In light of the Superbowl coming up, we need some positive news features about The Who and Pete's accomplishments and their support of charities, etc. (without mention of any offensive stuff). Could we email some likely outlets and suggest a glowing article on our favorite band? Again, here's the list of news organizations. Notice the ones in Florida. Feel free to contact your local paper or news station and suggest the same.

For anyone in contact with Pete, it might be a good time to send out some great publicity material to music and news sites on his and The Who's accomplishments and philanthrophy.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10285339/

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/about/orl-feedback-2,0,4041118.customform

http://www.floridatoday.com/content/services/contacts/staff.shtml#newsroom