Defending Pete - trouble this morning

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 29 19:09:32 UTC 2009

I saw Kevin Gillink on MSNBC spouting lots of poisonous stuff and the presenter only encouraged him.  He was calling Pete a pedophile and saying he accessed child porn through the Landslide website.  Pete has been cleared of all allegations on this.  Here are some links I have to reach the larger news outlets.  In contacting them, we run the risk of spreading the story further, so please concentrate on MSNBC until you see the story elsewhere. They need to know that these guys (Daly and Gillick) are seriously sick.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10285339/

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/

http://www.ap.org/pages/contact/contact.html

http://reuters-en.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/reuters_en.cfg/php/enduser/ps_contact_us.php?p_sid=BFD7vELj&p_masthead=us