not everyone happy w. who doing halftime show

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 28 01:43:44 UTC 2009

>I've talked to both men via telephone and gave them a lesson of facts.
Gillick came off as a witch hunter as I stumped him many times and he even
admitted that he "could be wrong"
about Pete. The other, Daly, after 45 minutes I got him to say "I don't
think Pete is a Pedophile. I think both men believe I was taping the phone
conversations for legal reasons.
Well, they were right, I was and if they pursue this any further and cause
any problems I have their admissions on record.

Thanks for the info, Mike.  I think Daly is a little scared of me for legal reasons, too.  This really is libel and defamation at this point, since the info is available that Pete was cleared of any doubt by a complete investigation. When his credit card charges and IP address were traced, it was found he went to an ordinary adult porn site with the Landslide offerings.  He did not pay to view any child porn at all.

>I also talked to NFL
spokesperson Joe Browne's office
who told me that they are satisfied with Pete's situation as someone not
charged and is'
off the UK offender's list. They are impressed with his work with Double O
and Teen Cancer Trust Charities.

That's really good to hear.  :)

>It's ONLY these two guys. Let's not give
them the attention they crave in
their desire for 15 minutes of fame.

Well, some other media and bloggers have picked up the calls, but I agree that these guys are the key at this point.

I'm serious that the Wikipedia article on Pete is very important these days.  I suspect these two guys have copied their quotes from it, and when I checked, the info on the investigation that cleared Pete was deleted.  Since I put it there the first place, I have it on file and replaced it right away, but we need to make sure it stays there to avoid problems like this in the future.

Thanks again for the background.  I'm really glad to hear the NFL is so happy with Pete.  It means we did a great job trying to fix his reputation in past years.  ;)