not everyone happy w. who doing halftime show

Bblayla at aol.com Bblayla at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 01:29:04 UTC 2009

Well done !!!!  I hope this will fade away now

Thanks again,
Belinda

In a message dated 12/27/2009 7:08:26 P.M. Central Standard Time,
lowgens02 at aol.com writes:

I've  talked to both men via telephone and gave them a lesson of facts.
Gillick  came off as a witch hunter as I stumped him many times and he even

admitted that he "could be wrong"
about Pete. The other, Daly, after 45  minutes I got him to say "I don't
think Pete is a Pedophile. I think both  men believe I was taping the phone
conversations for legal  reasons.
Well, they were right, I was and if they pursue this any further  and cause
any problems I have their admissions on record. I also talked to  NFL
spokesperson Joe Browne's office
who told me that they are  satisfied with Pete's situation as someone not
charged and is'
off the  UK offender's list. They are impressed with his work with Double O
and  Teen Cancer Trust Charities. It's ONLY these two guys. Let's not give
them  the attention they crave in
their desire for 15 minutes of  fame.

Mike S

In a message dated 12/27/2009 6:57:43 PM  Eastern Standard Time,