not everyone happy w. who doing halftime show

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 27 23:56:57 UTC 2009

They've posted email addresses for two of the sites involved on TheShout.  It might be a good idea to send a note pointing out that Pete was proved innocent by a complete investigation.  Remember to be polite, even though this is an emotional issue for some.  These guys (although very obstinate) think they're doing the right thing.

Evin Daly- edaly at abusewatch.net - calling for no Superbowl
Kevin Gillick- protect1 at netzero.net - calling for no visa

By the way, Pete did NOT buy or view illicit porn at the Landslide site.  His credit card charge and IP address were eventually traced and it was found he went to an ordinary adult porn site.  This info was recently removed at Wikipedia, but I've put it back in today.  Check the article out for further references (near bottom).  Also, please help me keep an eye on this.  It seems the passage that proves Pete innocent is annoying to some readers, who want to delete it.  That may be what has started the current call to prevent Pete from playing at the Superbowl.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Townshend