Happy Jack's 10 years old

Jim nakedi at comcast.net
Tue Dec 22 13:43:56 UTC 2009

So, I was having a discussion yesterday about how I thought Happy Jack would
be a great song to add back into the set.  It hasn't been played for ages,
it's quick & easy, fits in Roger's range perfectly, the crowd would love it,
etc., etc.  Well, I go back to the last time it was played, which was the
Shepherd's Bush shows just before the 2000 tour.  As I'm loading the boot
onto my iPod, I notice the date of the show is the same as today's date!
The Who were born again 10 years ago today!

Happy Rebirthday to THE WHO!!!!!!!

Jim M