Amazing Journey - Thanks to Kit and Chris!

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Dec 10 22:48:23 UTC 2009

In a message dated 12/10/2009 2:16:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lewinski at icanon.com writes:

> Only really following The Who, I can't say for certain that their early
> archive is
> the biggest of the time, but I'd imagine it's one of the biggest.   Do
> the Beatles have this much early footage?   I'm a casual Stones fan, but
> don't recall seeing a huge variety of pre-1968 film archive.

either they're very protective of that stuff, they erased everything, or
there just isn't any.  most of them didn't know that stuff like that would be
"collectible" or worth seeing in 2009.   just another "run of the mill" band
trying to make it. har har.