Roger on Super Bowl

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Dec 10 01:01:56 UTC 2009

what, you think "the who" these days are gonna grow a "rock n' roll"
attitude / set of balls all of a sudden and just do "tommy" with a bit of MG
thrown in? pha-leeze.

they're gonna do condensed versions of the "CSI" themes in medley form, and
you know it!   that's what the so-called "rockers" in suits with the CBS
"eye" logo on the back wanna hear, ("ooooh! it's that creepy eye!!" ::sigh:: I
miss mid-90's era david Letterman) and that's just what they're gonna get.

BTW, I adore Jody Linscott.   last I heard, she's performing with tom Jones
now. done some work with dido as well.