Pete's Writing a New Musical

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 10:34:21 UTC 2009

> two month USE OR LOSE IT solo tour,
    "aging" is a bit of an understatement, is it? ; )
    >> It also addresses their uneasy relationship with their parents, children
    and grandchildren
    y know, I don't see a big "generation gap" these days compared to how it
    was in the 1950's and 1960's.  what's the big argument about kids nowadays?
    wearing their pants under their butts? iPods? cell phones? internet? and the
    latter three is mostly the parents' fault anyway and/or the parents have
    those devices as well.  is that it?
    >> Several of the more conventional songs from FLOSS will be featured on a
    forthcoming Who recording for release in 2010
    ::falls asleep:: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    solo album pete.  solo album.

    I agree.Dying for a Pete solo album.The aging/immortality issues I like...I don't feel the generation gap at ALL with my daughter...however the texting/computer usage is definitely  out of hand...but you are right- it IS my fault. It worries/bothers me. Here comes my Big Catholic Guilt...

Thank God she likes skinny jeans....