Pete's Writing a New Musical...

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed Aug 26 03:43:34 UTC 2009

> While Roger Daltrey exercises his ageing vocal chords by embarking on a
> two month USE OR LOSE IT solo tour,

"aging" is a bit of an understatement, is it? ; )

>> It also addresses their uneasy relationship with their parents, children
and grandchildren

y know, I don't see a big "generation gap" these days compared to how it
was in the 1950's and 1960's.  what's the big argument about kids nowadays?
wearing their pants under their butts? iPods? cell phones? internet? and the
latter three is mostly the parents' fault anyway and/or the parents have
those devices as well.  is that it?

>> Several of the more conventional songs from FLOSS will be featured on a
forthcoming Who recording for release in 2010

::falls asleep:: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

solo album pete.  solo album.