FLOSS

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Tue Aug 25 16:19:32 UTC 2009

>Jim M Nakedi
>Pete's Writing a New Musical...
>
>Yeah, bring it on!  Floss, eh?

I've been waiting for an earth shattering announcement!
Now that Pete's yacht is back in harbor, it was time.

>Listen to me.  I'm talking like this is actually going to happen!

Hey, he quoted dates....
"Several of the more conventional songs from FLOSS will be featured on a forthcoming Who recording for release in 2010. FLOSS will be heard in concert for the first time in 2011, at a venue and date yet to be established."

This will be picked up by the wires.
You don't make such a proclamation unless you're close.
And, given the date (like next year!) he must be very close.
Release it and then tour it.

See you in 2011!

Kevin in VT