Pete's Writing a New Musical...

Jim M Nakedi at comcast.net
Tue Aug 25 15:11:24 UTC 2009

From: "Susan DeSimone" <suesjoy at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 10:54 AM
To: <thewho at igtc.com>
Subject: Pete's Writing a New Musical...

> Glad he is grappling with issues most of his fans can relate to.........
>    Me and Rog...we never really understood TBWHM...

Yeah, bring it on!  Floss, eh?  Sounds like something I can get my teeth
into!  Seriously, he needs help with titles.  But, what the hey, this sounds
like a good way Pete can exercise his artsy-fartsy side, while leaving room
for Roger & The Who to perform some of the work.  A little like Iron Man,
which I liked a lot more than many folks.  The problem with that was mainly
the touring band they put together and the decision to play huge stadiums.

Listen to me.  I'm talking like this is actually going to happen!

Jim M