Kevin Bishop Show

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Fri Aug 7 14:05:57 UTC 2009

Ernie had remembered these lines from "Harty/Moon" very well:

> "you leave his sleeves ALONE, yeah! can't touch these things of yours now,
> can we?! make everybody else look a right twit, as long as you don't 'ave a
> go at him! how long YOU'VE been happily married then, ay?!"

Ha. It made me laugh just reading this, imagining Keith's voice in my head.

The last line in particular is funny anyway - reversing the interviewer/interviewee relationship.  But there's another even deeper meaning behind the humour, when it later transpired that Russell Harty was gay and could not, at the time, be legally married.

> yes, I have no life. ; )

True.

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.