Kevin Bishop Show

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Fri Aug 7 13:24:53 UTC 2009

After I said:

>> This sketch format was then repeated three times during the show.  Eg:
>> "Parkinson/Emu", "Wogan/Grace Jones(?)", "Aspel/Oliver Reed".

Jim M asked the question:

> OK, Martin, so how did you confuse Grace Jones with George Best?!?!

Ah - I have a good answer for that.  Sort of.

I remembered it was a Terry Wogan interview, but I couldn't remember who the interviewee was.  I ended up thinking about the infamous Russell Harty interview of Grace Jones.  In my head, it became a Wogan/Grace Jones mashup.

If you're not aware of "Harty/Jones", take a look a look at this:
"Grace Jones on Russell Harty Barmy diva throws legendary strop!!!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpWo15Jc2JQ

Just imagine that with a BO'R / Seeker soundtrack.

"Don't touch the interviewer!  No!  Can make anyone else look a fool but you can't touch his clothes" - to paraphrase Keith Moon.

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.