Kevin Bishop Show

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Fri Aug 7 12:35:40 UTC 2009

Ernie said:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx35_sizL70

To YouTube!  What a good idea!  Much easier than trying to explain jokes in written words.

BUT... quite absurdly, I can't watch that clip - it says "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions."  Bah.

What part of the Kevin Bishop Show was that a clip of?

I did found this though, which does work in the UK:

The Kevin Bishop Show | Parky/Emu | Channel 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ix6DJX-Q1s

This page includes a comment "what is that good tune at the start"  - A NEW WHO FAN IS BORN!

(Oh, no, I'm mistaken.  They were probably asking about Wiley's Rolex.  Sigh.)

NB: what's the latest count of Threads / Posts now?  We must have exceeded July's totals by now!  And it's only the Seventh day.

-MB  (trying not to confuse quantity with quality)

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.