Pino - Where The Light Is (John Mayer)

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Thu Aug 6 21:10:44 UTC 2009

Whoa!   I was never trying to claim a new discovery and touch the wall
first if that is what you
are getting at.   I'm not that good.     Just sharing a Who-related
observation on a
Who list that only has 23 posts on 5 different threads so far this month.

When I see the image of John "Rabbit" Bundrick in my oatmeal, I'll be
sure to cash in
on my discovery.   ;-)

Joe