New book about the Who

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Thu Aug 6 13:07:58 UTC 2009

I asked the question about why the book was titled "Twilight of the Gods".

jimthewhofan said:

> The only thing that comes to mind is a review that Ira Robbins wrote of FACE DANCES in TROUSER PRESS
> in 1981. He, or his editor, titled the review "Twilight Of The Gods."

Good answer!  Thanks.  I'd not heard of that review.

Scott said:

> Makes me think of "Hammer of the Gods,"
> the Zep book.

Good answer!  Thanks.  I'd not heard of that book.

-MB (getting copy'n'paste happy)

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.