Roger interview in Billboard

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Mon Aug 3 21:55:16 UTC 2009

y know, last I heard of roger's voice, it isn't that good anymore.  "use it
or lose it"?  he's lost it. sorry.   he said his voice is better than it's
ever been.  wow....  maybe a bit TOO over-confident?

maybe he should allow key changes in the songs. when genesis went out last
time, phil collins was honest and admitted that he couldn't sing the songs
in the key they were originally recorded in, so they changed it for the tour,
and it actually worked out quite well. now, obviously, genesis songs aren't
who songs, but it's a suggestion.

he said he thinks he has one more good album in him.  I agree.  a Johnny
cash tribute album produced by T-bone burnett!  it's better for his voice I
think.   one more "GOOD" album in him?  you mean daltrey's solo albums were
good?

the who are gonna go out again in the future? ::sigh::  talk about milking
it, y know?  Let me guess, they'll start with "can't explain" and end with
"tea and theatre"?  wow.... how exciting.....

well, all I can say is that I hope roger proves me wrong.