Shine A Light

Paul M. Moriarty pmm at igtc.com
Sun Apr 26 16:03:14 UTC 2009

I'm afraid that we differ in opinion on that one.  I thoroughly
enjoyed my front row seats at the 11/06 show with our boys, it doesn't
hold a candle to the Stones show in Hartford back in  11/81.  Ok
that's stretching it to closer to 30 years, but I feel our boys are
greatly diminished live with Pino much further back in the mix than
John ever was.

- Paul -