Shine A Light

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sun Apr 26 03:56:20 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/25/2009 8:54:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cfrate at roadrunner.com writes:

> B) Love sloppiness and improv, it's just that Mick's refusal to sing
> makes me feel like he doesn't care,

did you hear / see the performance of "as tears go by" in "shine a light"?
decent singing on mick's part there I think.    you mean to tell me that
mick... "sings"?  on the ballads maybe, but on the faster songs?

I for one think the stones have still got it.  of course, some things
aren't the same, but I think they make up for it.