Shine A Light

bigjon1 at optonline.net bigjon1 at optonline.net
Sun Apr 26 01:02:01 UTC 2009

They should shake that list up a bit
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: cfrate at roadrunner.com

Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:53:34
Subject: Re: Shine A Light

Just to elaborate on what I wrote before about the Stones: A) Still love the tunes, B) Love sloppiness and improv, it's just that Mick's refusal to sing makes me feel like he doesn't care, and finally C) I've only seen the Stones once - in 1981 - and it wasn't horrible, but I haven't seen them live since. As an addendum, I too would love Pete & Rog to mix up the setlist a bit (I was apoplectic when they played Tatoo in Detroit when I saw them a few months ago), but I understand why they keep the list the same, because they put it together for the 95% of the audience - unlike us on this list - who don't see them multiple times per tour.

-Chris in Cleveland